Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thaipusam Day

Went to Ibu Negara on Thaipusam Day!
Shopping on public holidays is a very tiring task.
Every shops we go are full of people.
Need to line up for fitting room.
Need to line up for payment.
Eventhough you just wanna try on a shirt or pay for a dress, you need to queue in that crazy line and wait for AT LEAST 15 minutes.
And the worst part is, people always gone crazy when it comes to shopping.
You can see the clothes are like, simply throw on the showcase there until it becomes "a little mountain of clothes".
And then the poor staffs busy folding back those clothes while those crazy woman keep messing it up again==
I swear I don't wanna sell cloths in the future.
You can see almost all the people bustling here and there are chinese.
Everyone is busy with cny shopping, i guess.


Went for Japanese food at Kampachi, Pavillion.




















Pixie of me :D

























My current FB profil pic :)
























Like pregnant ><



























Idk what's the actual name of the dishes below cause I'm not paying attention as my parents were taking order as I'm busy taking photo.
Anyway, I'll try my very best to descibe the dishes lah :DDD
Here we go:






















1. Something like Seafood Miso Soup.
It's a bit spicy and not-too-big in size.
Enough for 3-4 servings.
*Highly recommended*


























2. This one super nice!
There are 5 layers altogether.
First layer is the fish egg things, followed by veggie, salmon, Japanese rice then (I'm not sure but it taste like) salmon again.
It's a must-try-dish to Japanese food lover.
It looks cute too :)
*HIghly recommended*





















3. Idk what maki is this.
Didi ordered this instead of his favourite California Maki.
So-so only lah this one.






















4. Didi's set lunch.
It comsists of a little plate of fruits, some raw salmon, miso soup, Japanese steamed egg or whatever something like that, and grilled unagi with rice.
Idk whether it's good or not cause I didn't taste it.





















5. Lamb stick.
Not bad lah. I like the crispy onion things around the lamb better :P





















SEE! There's a flower in my bowl!
Very cute, right??????
It's a carrot actually.
Idk how's they do it!






















Closer.






















Little peony teapot for green tea!
Blair loves peony!
But I prefer Jasmine.
Anyway, the green tea taste weird.
I don't like it.


Done with the food and now I gotta share some little story with you.
I heard a pair of couple quarreled when I was coming out from a shop.
The boyfriend said, " 我两点半的时候不是跟你讲我很饿辽!"
*The time is a quarter to four when I saw it.*
Then the girlfriend mumbled something I can't hear and afterall she went into the nearest shop and keep on shopping==
拜托!吃饭皇帝大eh!
And her boyfriend stood there, with a very speechless look.
Oh, pity you.
Shopping is your girl's meal.
God bless you.

Another thing is, the staff of a shop asked my mum whether is she a mixed-blood.
Ohhaha.
What do you think?





























P/s: Idk whether you guys have realised it or not. The moon is very beautiful these few night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment