Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Outta-scene


























Hahas browsing old photos at Fb and guess what I've found??
A bunch of old photos that I never post it in my blog!
So imma post it here tonight~~~
*Marry the night by lady gaga is my current background music*


So glad I have 'em:)






















So glad I have 'em:)

















Still remember it's Valentine's day!


























Masterpiece of mine by Dex. Love it.



























Stemboat at Pak Wen's place :)

















Dinner at Ohana:)


























Do I look like Minnie :P


























Birthday surprise by housemate and friends <3



















After the stupid April Fool joke ==




















At study room:)






Puffy kitty from lovely 'em:)

























At Papa John





















:)


























with hunnie Elaine Peong:)


























Nothing important.
Just some short update heh.
Owh and I miss you guys so hell much.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment