Thursday, August 11, 2011

I FEEL SO DEAD

















Okay it's 5.50 in the morning.
The thing is that I can't sleep!!!!
Insomnia is the most scary thing in the world wey.
This semester break totally mess up my biological clock and not to mention that I really miss my friends in college.
I sleep at dawn everyday and wake up before sunset.
What the hell man. I think i'm more suitable for Edward Cullen than Bella Swan does.
And every friends of mine here all need to attend school and tuition and everything, not to mention those attending college at far far away.
I have nothing to do except singing out loud with little brother pretending we're having some grand concert thing in my room, jumping on my bed technically.
Awwwww.
I need a drink. SERIOUSLY.
I wanna partaaaaaay!
I wanna get loose.
I wanna rock the hell out of the night like nobody's business.
Where's my girls??????????????????????
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment