Thursday, August 18, 2011

COMPROMISE


























Okay me, Vivian Siow Yi Ying, IC no: 930311-01-xxxx hereby promise that I'll work really hard in the coming new semester for real.
I'm serious this time!
Okaylah I know I had said the exactly same thing in sem 2 and apparently I didn't do it.
But uhm I'm pretty sure this time!
Having fun for the past 6 months is more than enough.
Now it's the time for me to work my butt off for good result.
Got a feeling that this sem will not be as relax as the previous two sem.
Kinda excited for the new subjects like psychology *yeah* eventhough my timetable sucks like idk how to describe.
Gonna adjust my own perfect timetable until my brain burst on Monday I think.
Urghhh. Whattheeffinghell I don't want to have class at 8.00 in the morning lah.
And whattheeffinghell again imma having class until 4.00 in the afternoon on Friday! Hey man, it's friday! FRIDAY WEY.
Is that the Adp people didn't get paid for their work so they ended up to screw up all the student's timetable for revenge?
Why on earth everyone's timetable so shitty one?
Not to mention I got 2 classes clash somemore.
Whattheeffinghell.
Okay enough for the rumbling part.
A SERIOUS COMPROMISE WITH MYSELF:
No pleasure on schooldays.
Only schooldays lah hahas.
Cannot tahan no play on weekends too :O
Haiya.
Spare me.
All study and no play makes me a dull girl.
So if you see me partying somewhere on a schoolnight feel free to come by and slap me on my face.
I'll thankyou with a martini.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment