Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thai Thai



























Sawadika~
Hahas you may wonder why my pixie gone so blur these days.
Cause I'm kind of lazy to bring my camera out so all of the pixies are capture by my Samsung Galaxie.
And the one above is captured using 'self-shot' option.
So it's like very freaking blur I know:)
Okay back to the topic.
It's finals week!
After a long tiring day of study *hahahahahahahas do you believe me*, it's time to release stress and all.
Off to Thai Thai at Sunway Pyramid for dinner!





















#Fried Asparagus with prawn.
Always a fan of Asparagus!





















# Thai Fishcake






















Uhm i forgot the name of this already.
Not very nice lah, so-so only.






















#Something like Tom Yam Flat Noodle
























Desert!!
My little Ruby!
Grandmama's favourite dish for dessert and so do I:)
Ahhhhhhhhh~
I heart Ruby <3




Okay that's all.
Obviously, my diet plan fail to the max.
Jogging plan fail to the max too ==
Haiya.
Whatever.
Prom is on tomorrow night!
I think there's no point for me to on diet dy.
It's all too late.
Aih.

2 comments: